The CAMoves.com Agent Branded Websites, which were replaced earlier this year by the new CB inTouch websites, will be discontinued as of July 15, 2015.
Now is the time to activate your CB inTouch personal website if you have not done so already. CLICK HERE to download the inTouch "Quick Start" Guide for activation instructions.
If you currently market your CAMoves branded site address (ex: www.camoves.com/firstname.lastname), you can have this address forwarded to your new inTouch website. Once your inTouch account is activated, simply type your new inTouch address (url) into the "Personal web site" field under Agent Information in your CAMoves profile (NRT Gateway > CaliforniaMoves.com Admin). The forwarding will take affect on July 15th. CLICK HERE for a video that will walk you through the steps.
If you need assistance, please contact your branch Marketing Coordinator.
Please note: If you have purchased a domain name (ie: YourName.com), and currently have the domain forwarded to your CAMoves branded site, you will need to contact the company where you registered the domain name (ie: GoDaddy) and have them update your forwarding to your inTouch website. You can also accomplish this by logging into your GoDaddy (or other registrar) account manager and update your web forwarding.
In support of our Company’s commitment to support veterans and those individuals who currently serve in the military, we are interested in learning the number of independent real estate agents currently affiliated with the company who are or have been members of the military.
This year at Gen Blue, we want to see YOU on stage! We are hosting the first ever Gen Blue Lip Sync Battle on stage at the Chicago Theatre during opening night.
The 2015 Profile of Home Buying Activity of International Clients presents the analysis of data gathered from REALTORS® on purchases of U.S. real estate by international clients made during the 12 months from April 2014 - March 2015. About 200,000 REALTORS® were randomly selected to participate in the online survey. A total of 5,399 responses provided information about the characteristics of the REALTORS ® most recent sale during the 12 month period ended March 2015.
Coldwell Banker parent company Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, was named to the 2015 Fortune 500 list. The prestigious annual ranking of America’s leading corporations is published by Fortune magazine.
Designed with mobile technology in mind, the new Concierge website provides access to hundreds of quality service providers at your fingertips. The new site features a streamlined look, and intuitive search experience and convenient "click to dial" feature.
Check it out today at ConciergeService.com and see how easy it is to navigate and find the most skilled professional for you and your clients.
The Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Concierge has designed a series of graphics that you can utilize on your various social media platforms, to help promote yourself and the resources that Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Concierge offers.
As the voice of luxury real estate in affluent news media, the Luxury Market Report is widely covered by prestigious media across the nation and seen as the premier source for luxury market news.
In our inaugural Luxury Market Report for 2015, we examine the high-end real estate market from top to bottom by analyzing affluent buying trends, America’s top cities and ZIP codes for luxury home listings & sales, and market activity in Manhattan Beach, New York and Spain to best identify how the luxury housing landscape is changing.
Parent company to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, NRT LLC was named the #1 residential real estate brokerage in both closed transaction sides and sales volume by REAL Trends 500 for the 18th consecutive year solidifying market dominance.
- It’s like a road map to success. Just what I needed.
- It’s the best real estate course I’ve ever taken. I HIGHLY recommend it to everyone in our office. Awesome!
- The information is pure reality and applicable to the real estate world. Boots on the ground.
- Clever, comprehensive and Chris is an excellent speaker who knows how to read the room.
- Loved the help with dialogues. Very practical.
- This was life-changing information in a logical presentation. Wow!
- It challenged me to get out of my comfort zone.
- Loved Chris’s ability to apply the information to real life situations. He has a genuine passion to help agents.
- The listing presentation demo was outstanding!
- Very thorough and complete course. Every new agent should be required to take this!
- Loved the passion, dedication and empathy of the instructor.
- It was entertaining, useful, inspirational, practical and great information.
- Incredible amount of material presented in an interesting way with humor.
- I liked the technology aspect The listing presentation and business plan. I have renewed energy.
- Very organized, loaded with information and very motivational. Great for any stage of your career.
- Chris is an excellent teacher. The course made me reexamine the way I work!
- Best course ever. It really related to my life and business.
- Great positive advice. I would love to do it many times again.
- Loved Chris’s presentations. He is very knowledgeable and easy to listen to.
- This course boosted my confidence. I consistently door-knock and I’m no longer afraid. I love it!
- Moved along at a great pace. Kept simple, manageable, clear and logical.
- This class far surpassed my expectations. Thrilling.
- It’s a no nonsense approach to breaking bad habits and finding success.
- Loved Chris’s openness in sharing his life experience. He’s a genuine and caring soul.
- Loved the accountability every week.
- Great content with no sales pitches for additional products during the course.
- I enjoyed every single minute of the course, especially the motivational talks.
- Loved Chris’s stories, content and his passion for real estate. No regrets taking this course.
- Chris has a fun and relatable way of explaining everything with detailed suggestions.
- Hands on. Instructor was always available for one-on-one help, suggestions and advice.
- Great support materials (binder and USB) and liked the group setting to meet colleagues.
- Liked Chris’s enthusiasm and commitment to our success. Like Tina’s willingness to help us with everything techy!
- It gave me confidence (and the practical tools to implement the confidence).
- There was so much to learn (and I have been in the business since 1990)! It was fun and energetic.
- I got excellent information that I could implement right away.
- Chris Leader definitely under-promised and over-delivered on this one.
- Loved everything about it!
CLICK HERE to REGISTER TODAY
OR BY PHONE AT (866) 607-7999
As part of the resources provided by the new Center for California Real Estate (CCRE), C.A.R. members now have a brand new member benefit. C.A.R.’s Thought Leadership program has partnered with a leading think tank, The Futures Company, to provide California REALTORS® with special access to a suite of invaluable data, research, reports, consumer trends, and economic insights . . . READ MORE>>