Designed with mobile technology in mind, the new Concierge website provides access to hundreds of quality service providers at your fingertips. The new site features a streamlined look, and intuitive search experience and convenient "click to dial" feature.
Check it out today at ConciergeService.com and see how easy it is to navigate and find the most skilled professional for you and your clients.
The Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Concierge has designed a series of graphics that you can utilize on your various social media platforms, to help promote yourself and the resources that Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Concierge offers.
As the voice of luxury real estate in affluent news media, the Luxury Market Report is widely covered by prestigious media across the nation and seen as the premier source for luxury market news.
In our inaugural Luxury Market Report for 2015, we examine the high-end real estate market from top to bottom by analyzing affluent buying trends, America’s top cities and ZIP codes for luxury home listings & sales, and market activity in Manhattan Beach, New York and Spain to best identify how the luxury housing landscape is changing.
Parent company to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, NRT LLC was named the #1 residential real estate brokerage in both closed transaction sides and sales volume by REAL Trends 500 for the 18th consecutive year solidifying market dominance.
- It’s like a road map to success. Just what I needed.
- It’s the best real estate course I’ve ever taken. I HIGHLY recommend it to everyone in our office. Awesome!
- The information is pure reality and applicable to the real estate world. Boots on the ground.
- Clever, comprehensive and Chris is an excellent speaker who knows how to read the room.
- Loved the help with dialogues. Very practical.
- This was life-changing information in a logical presentation. Wow!
- It challenged me to get out of my comfort zone.
- Loved Chris’s ability to apply the information to real life situations. He has a genuine passion to help agents.
- The listing presentation demo was outstanding!
- Very thorough and complete course. Every new agent should be required to take this!
- Loved the passion, dedication and empathy of the instructor.
- It was entertaining, useful, inspirational, practical and great information.
- Incredible amount of material presented in an interesting way with humor.
- I liked the technology aspect The listing presentation and business plan. I have renewed energy.
- Very organized, loaded with information and very motivational. Great for any stage of your career.
- Chris is an excellent teacher. The course made me reexamine the way I work!
- Best course ever. It really related to my life and business.
- Great positive advice. I would love to do it many times again.
- Loved Chris’s presentations. He is very knowledgeable and easy to listen to.
- This course boosted my confidence. I consistently door-knock and I’m no longer afraid. I love it!
- Moved along at a great pace. Kept simple, manageable, clear and logical.
- This class far surpassed my expectations. Thrilling.
- It’s a no nonsense approach to breaking bad habits and finding success.
- Loved Chris’s openness in sharing his life experience. He’s a genuine and caring soul.
- Loved the accountability every week.
- Great content with no sales pitches for additional products during the course.
- I enjoyed every single minute of the course, especially the motivational talks.
- Loved Chris’s stories, content and his passion for real estate. No regrets taking this course.
- Chris has a fun and relatable way of explaining everything with detailed suggestions.
- Hands on. Instructor was always available for one-on-one help, suggestions and advice.
- Great support materials (binder and USB) and liked the group setting to meet colleagues.
- Liked Chris’s enthusiasm and commitment to our success. Like Tina’s willingness to help us with everything techy!
- It gave me confidence (and the practical tools to implement the confidence).
- There was so much to learn (and I have been in the business since 1990)! It was fun and energetic.
- I got excellent information that I could implement right away.
- Chris Leader definitely under-promised and over-delivered on this one.
- Loved everything about it!
CLICK HERE to REGISTER TODAY
OR BY PHONE AT (866) 607-7999
As part of the resources provided by the new Center for California Real Estate (CCRE), C.A.R. members now have a brand new member benefit. C.A.R.’s Thought Leadership program has partnered with a leading think tank, The Futures Company, to provide California REALTORS® with special access to a suite of invaluable data, research, reports, consumer trends, and economic insights . . . READ MORE>>
Once again Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage has been recognized by the LA Business Journal as the number one residential brokerage in LA County with $12.3 billion in sales volume in 2014. It is important to note that we are not the best because we are the biggest, we are the biggest because we are the best! We have the most skilled and knowledgeable agent base, which results in satisfied clients who come back to us time and again. Congratulations for being part of this great company and thanks to all of you for your dedication and professionalism.
CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD the full report
Coldwell Banker Real Estate Extends Relationship with ESPN's Baseball Tonight: Will Air New Commercial "Catch"
Latest Ad Spot Captures the Irreplaceable Memories that Happen at Home
There is nothing quite like the memories of playing catch in the backyard. It’s warm out, the sun is going down, and in that moment only a few things matter; two people, their mitts, a baseball and a backyard. The latest ad from Coldwell Banker Real Estate titled “Catch” perfectly captures this experience in a commercial that will air during shows such as ESPN Baseball Tonight along with other ESPN programming. Coldwell Banker® is now in its fourth year as a of sponsor of ESPN’s Baseball Tonight and the show’s Coldwell Banker® Home Field segment, during which the show’s hosts demonstrate plays and strategy on an in-studio baseball diamond.
“Catch” is part of a series of commercials Coldwell Banker® has released over the past few years that tell a story about the moments and memories that make a house a home. The ad will also air on other national networks such as A&E, AMC, Comcast SportsNet and NBC. This new Coldwell Banker® ad comes on the heels of the “Home’s Best Friend” commercial which highlights what’s waiting on the other side of the door after a long day – our dog.
“This year’s ad campaign is an extension of our brand’s strategy to bring to life the amazing connection we all have with home – a very real and emotional connection,” said Sean Blankenship, chief marketing officer for Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. “Every home has a story to tell, whether it’s playing catch in the backyard or being greeted by your dog when you walk in the door. By zeroing in on these specific moments, we’re able to capture those special memories that touch our hearts, and create lasting memories of home and how much it means to all of us.”
The new ad begins with a father’s memory of playing catch with his dad when he was a boy. The commercial then transitions to the now adult father throwing a baseball in the backyard with his daughter. It ends with the callout “every home has a story,” directing viewers to www.coldwellbanker.com/stories.
Coldwell Banker will be using www.coldwellbanker.com/stories to roll out an array of content over the coming months. The site will feature stories from current sellers, selling successes and exclusive videos from professional baseball players discussing what makes their homes special.
“Coldwell Banker is a storied brand, and it’s gratifying that they’ve chosen ESPN as the environment in which to unveil their latest story-focused creative,” said Eric Johnson, executive vice president, global multimedia sales at ESPN.
Guests to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage offices will soon enjoy the “Starbucks experience” thanks to a new EZWifi system launching on April 1, 2015.
- Ease of use | Guests may seamlessly connect to wifi in any one of Coldwell Banker’s Western Region offices by simply selecting the EZWifi network and entering the password
- No hassle password | The EZWifi password only changes every six months (current wifi password changes monthly - The EZWifi password will be communicated through the current process on a semiannual basis.)
- Quick sign-on
Click here for instructions on how to connect to the new EZWifi.
Click here for the guest wifi badge template. Contains the password and acceptable use policy that is required for you to hand out to your guest while visiting your offices.
Coldwell Banker is proud of this latest enhancement to make the guest in-office experience even more enjoyable. No venti nonfat mocha required!
If you thought last year was a big hit, wait until this year’s event!
The Coldwell Banker Generation Blue Experience is much more than a conference. It takes the learning out of the conference room. It brings you to historic, world famous locations for networking and parties. It is your chance to be part of the biggest gathering of members of our industry leading brand.
This year we head to the Windy City and the iconic Chicago Theatre, the first large, lavish movie palace in America. This location is only fitting to host General Session for the oldest and most established residential real estate franchise system in North America. General Session in the seven-story auditorium will leave plenty of room for your career to soar . . . READ MORE>>
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, has announced that the company has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute, the global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, as a 2015 World’s Most Ethical Company®.